The Creekhouse: An Unmatched Sedona Wedding Venue
The Creekhouse Wedding is one designed around your family and friends, it is a wedding that is intimate in nature but allows you to invite those guests most important to the new life you are creating.
The Creekhouse on Oak Creek is a 3,070 square foot house with 5-bedrooms, all equipped with a private bathroom, deck and luxury amenities…it’s a hotel with the feel of home. This gives you and your guests privacy to enjoy a Sedona experience, but the closeness of being in a home as you celebrate your wedding.
The common area of the Creekhouse serves as the “hub” of your wedding. It is a perfect location to hold a rehearsal reception as your guests arrive with a taco or fajita station on the deck and fresh margaritas at the custom bar as you welcome your family and friends to your wedding weekend. Then, the morning of your wedding the common area becomes a place to gather your wedding party for hair and makeup or last minute preparations. In the afternoon, your L’Auberge service team will transform the Creekhouse into the dancefloor for your post wedding celebration. The “backyard” will become your creekside ceremony location and the flagstone will be elegantly set for your dinner.
Let us create a wedding vision that combines the elements you come to L’Auberge to experience; creek and Red Rock views, luxury service, award-winning wedding vendors and memories to last a lifetime.
The Creekhouse is located along the banks of Oak Creek which gives the ceremony and reception areas direct views of the creek.
- Ceremony location on grass overlooking Oak Creek
- Cocktail reception location on the 640 square foot private deck, overlooking Oak Creek
- Flagstone meal location, including plated or buffet menu options
- Lighting options
- Guest bathrooms with deck access
The Creekhouse includes 5-bedrooms, 2 on the main floor and 3 on the second floor accessed by an internal staircase.
- Bedroom including a wood burning fireplace, standup shower, private outdoor entrance and direct access to deck
- Bedroom including standup shower, private outdoor entrance and direct access to deck
- Master Suite, upstairs, features a separate living area, private deck with views of Oak Creek, soaking tub and outdoor shower.
- Second bedroom, upstairs, includes soaking tub and outdoor shower; can become an adjoining room with Master Suite.
- Third bedroom, upstairs, includes soaking tub and private balcony.
All Rooms Include:
- Complimentary high-speed Internet
- Complimentary coffee/tea selection
- Luxurious linens, down bedding and pillows
- Mini Bar
- Nightly turndown service
- Deluxe bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary digital access to New York Times & Financial Times