On Thursday, May 26, L’Auberge de Sedona will be celebrating the launch of summer with an unforgettable creekside musical experience. Guests of all ages are invited to attend an intimate Flamenco concert featuring Grammy-award winning, iconic guitarist, songwriter and composer Steve Stevens LIVE under the stars.
Steve Stevens & Flamenco A Go Go
A variety of ticket options are available, from General Admission to VIP Tables and Post-Show Meet & Greet passes. Limited VIP seating includes a post-show meet and greet with Stevens, which offers front row seating and an unforgettable musical experience.
VIP Creekhouse Package:
For those looking for the ultimate rockstar experience, L’Auberge is offering an unforgettable VIP experience in the all-new luxury Creekhouse including private concert and signed guitar:
- The ultimate luxury accommodations in the recently renovated, well-appointed five-bedroom creekside house for up to 10 guests
- Private 30-minute concert with Steve Stevens and reception in the private creekside house, including hors d’oeuvres, cocktails and dedicated server and bartender
- Signature Steve Stevens limited-run Knaggs Guitar, signed personally by the artist himself – valued at $6,750
- Up to 10 tickets to the Steve Stevens Concert as well as Meet & Greet passes
- Daily breakfast at Etch Kitchen + Bar
- Bottle of L’Auberge private label wine or champagne (guests choice)
Price tag: $42,000