Northern Arizona Healthcare Foundation presents the 16th Annual Copper Ball taking place on Sunday, May 20th at Seven Canyons Golf Club in Sedona from 4 to 7pm. Executive Chef Franck Desplechin has announced that L’Auberge de Sedona restaurants and 89Agave Cantina will participate again this year.
The Copper Ball includes live entertainment, an auction, and sampling of food prepared by local restaurants. There will be two special guest performance by violin soloist Gregory Harrington and cellist Eleanor Norton. The proceeds from the event will support holistic treatment for cancer patients at the Cancer of Northern Arizona Healthcare.
- Chef Randy Walker – 89Agave Cantina
- Achiote Rubbed Pork Chop, Tamarind Drizzle , Jicama Pico, a Red Corn Mush Laced with a Blue Corn Mush
- Jimmy Day – Etch Kitchen & Bar
- Ahi Tuna Crudo with Ají Amarillo Aioli, Chimichuri Relish and Crispy Shallot
- John Gapasin – Cress on Oak Creek
- Kumamoto Oysters, Trout Roe, Cilantro Foam, Lime Mignonette
Take part is this amazing event and be sure to stop by the L’Auberge de Sedona tables for a tasty treat!