Mother’s Day in Sedona
It is that time of year again, the day when everyone takes a moment to reflect on mom. Whether she is your sister, your wife, your friend, your daughter….you are bound to have a mother in your life that means a lot to you. The team at L’Auberge de Sedona has compiled a list of gifts that are sure to show mom you care.
- The Working Mom: Quiet Mind Trio, because between work and kids and the commute in-between, she needs something (anything!) to help quiet her mind! Tell her to lock the door, run a nice bath, leave her phone and tablet in the other room, light a candle and enjoy relaxing…even if it’s only for a few minutes.
- The Stay at Home Mom: Grape Stem Cell, White Tea and Seaweed Body Butter, because all the times she washes her hands after changing diapers or washing dishes or cleaning another mess, her hands need a quick treatment.
- The “Kids Are Out of the House” Mom: Scientific Organics Travel Kit, because it’s her time to explore! She’s worked hard and raised good people, time for the empty nest to be her reason to do the things she’s been dreaming (and probably pinning) about.
- The “Needs a Break and a Little Pampering” Mom (which is really every single mom): Send her to L’Auberge de Sedona with a Gift Card. We’ll feed her, do the dishes, make the beds, and let her do as much or as little as she wants to do.
Finally, what’s a better gift for mom than time spent with the people she loves? Bring her to Etch Kitchen & Bar for our famed Mother’s Day Brunch, with a special menu for moms complete with a full seafood display, carved prime rib, and a dessert buffet that will bring a tear to her eye. Along with the amazing menu, there will be activities for the whole family to enjoy!
- Author signing book, “A Duck in the Desert” for kids
- Bunny Petting Zoo
- Seafood Cakes on the Evo Grill with Chef Attendant
- Polaroid Picture of your family taken at entrance
- Corn Hole and other games in the lawn
- Mom-osas Bar with 5 flavors (Peach Nectar, Strawberry Puree, Orange Juice, Rose Flower and Hibiscus) for our bottomless upgrade
- Live Music with Anthony Mazella
If she’d rather spend some quality time alone, book her a special treatment at L’Apothecary Spa. On Mother’s Day, all moms that share a photo of one of their kids will receive a complimentary blending session.
Posted: April 19, 2018
Fourth of July Sedona Itinerary
This 4th of July we invite you to make your own fireworks. Read on for a curated itinerary highlighting local activities to enhance your Sedona experience.
Architectural Digest: “6 Destination Hotels Near National Parks”
Architectural Digest highlighted L’Auberge de Sedona calling out the property as the closest luxury resort when visiting the Grand Canyon.
Finding Inspiration, Creekside
Linda Goldenstein of Goldenstein Gallery curates the art installations and uniquely interactive art activities at L’Auberge de Sedona. Focused on creating memorable experiences through interaction and discovery, Goldenstein’s exhibits and programming are designed to allow guests to connect with the property, Sedona’s exciting art scene and each other in authentic ways.