Plan a nature-inspired meeting or retreat
All work and no play makes corporate retreats rather dull. It is no secret that successful corporate and leadership retreats can yield big returns if planned and executed well. From improved employee moral and team building, to innovation and inspiration, there are great benefits involved for everyone.
“Furthermore, employees who get out of the office and in touch with nature show an increase in productivity, creativity and overall well-being,” according to an article in the Huffington Post.
Below you will find the top ten reasons to hold your meeting, group event or retreat at L’Auberge de Sedona. If you cannot get to Sedona for your next work outing, it is recommended to plan something out of the office, so employees can bond with one another, take a break from the computer and be stimulated by a new environment.
Top Ten Reasons L’Auberge Is Ideal For Meetings And Retreats
1. Connect with nature: Sedona is one of the most stunning locations to get away from the buzz of the office and become one with nature. L’Auberge offers the best of both worlds. Stunning views of the famous red rocks, and the babbling Oak Creek. Your team can reconnect with nature simply by strolling around the property and enjoying native plants, flowers and vegetation.
2. Rejuvenate the mind, body & spirit: From morning yoga to astronomer-led stargazing, there are ample opportunities to reflect and relax.
3. Adventure: Sedona is a destination ripe with adventure opportunities. If your team seeks some adventure try mountain biking, a guided hike, a Pink Jeep tour, hot air balloon rides or day trip to the Grand Canyon.
4. Dining & Culinary Offerings: Treat your team to world-class cuisine from the award-winning Cress on Oak Creek. Dine outside, next to Oak Creek for breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch and enjoy contemporary, French-inspired offerings.
5. Destination Spa: One of the most popular team-building experiences at L’Auberge is the L’Apothecary blending station, where groups create their own, organic scrubs and bath soaks together, using native, healing ingredients like juniper berries (which grow throughout the property). Your team can also enjoy a creekside massage, “Feet in the Creek” treatment or other relaxing spa treatments.
6. Weather: A little Vitamin D can go a long way. Sedona offers an abundance of year-round sunshine, and milder temperatures than Phoenix in warmer months.
7. Hike / Bike / Stroll: If you have team members who like to sightsee by foot (or 2 wheels) the trails in Sedona are vast. It ‘s a popular way for guests to start their day on the right foot, and see the natural beauty of Sedona.
8. A Short Drive From Phoenix: Sedona is only 90 minutes from Phoenix and within driving distance of many other cities. It’s a short drive, but feels like it’s a world away.
9. Unique, Inspiring Spaces: Oak Creek runs through the property, providing a consistent and calming soundtrack all day long. Have a creekside team meeting to encourage reflection and inspiration. Utilize a private cottage or deck as a a unique, intimate meeting space for brainstorming sessions or to encourage your team to “think outside the box.”
10. Guided mediation: Your team can get into the right frame of mind by participating in a guided meditation on property. Meditation is a proven method to improve overall mood, promote wellness and help positive visualization, all which benefit employees long-term.
To learn more about booking a meeting or corporate retreat in Sedona, contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Posted: July 21, 2014
LocaleMagazine.com: “6 Reasons to Visit This Sedona Resort for a Spiritual Reset”
LocaleMagazine.com writer, Allie Lebos, visited L’Auberge de Sedona to experience Sedona as well as dining at Cress on Oak Creek and a relaxing spa treatment at L’Apothecary Spa. “From creekside cottages to morning yoga, L’Auberge de Sedona is the place to unwind and reset.” Read on to discover Allie’s top 6 reasons to visit L’Auberge.
Sedona Honors International Women’s Day
We look forward to celebrating International Women’s Day on Wednesday March 8th spotlighting the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women with the rest of the world. Following in the footsteps of so many great women is an honor and a privilege we don’t take lightly.
MindBodyGreen.com: “Well Traveled In Sedona, Arizona: A Metaphysical, Awe-Inspiring Experience”
MindBodyGreen.com editor Jamie Schneider recently visited L’Auberge de Sedona for a winter experience including a stay in a Creekside Cottage along with dining at Cress on Oak Creek – “add some metaphysical programming, grounding spa treatments, and a spiritual vortex hike into the mix, and suffice it to say I have a new perspective on mind-body healing.”