Reconnect with your spouse through vow renewals
Celebrating Love Through Vow Renewals:
Wondering how to reconnect with your spouse, reignite the romance and fall in love all over again? Vow renewals are one of the most romantic, meaningful ways to do so. L’Auberge hosts many vow renewals throughout the year and they are all incredibly special. Some are planned with friends and family in attendance, and many are a surprise…where one spouse plans a romantic escape that may include private dinner for two, hiking, relaxing together and couple’s spa treatments. Of course, the location and timing of the vow renewal ceremony is completely up to you!
“If you open yourself to it, something charmed can happen to you at L’Auberge, like a fairy-tale.” From a L’Auberge Love Story
Vow renewals provide many benefits for married couples, in addition to celebrating love, and reconnecting with your spouse. If you have been contemplating a vow renewal for a special milestone, or you simply need to reconnect, here are some very good reasons to consider celebrating your marriage and your love all over again.
- It’s all about you: You may have had a large wedding, or simply need some time away, to reconnect. Focus on yourselves…just the two of you, without worrying about all the details that can accompany a wedding. Recommit to your spouse and rewrite your vows in a present and personal way.
- Rekindle Romance: Renewing your vows provides an opportunity to infuse romance back into your relationship. Consider surprising your spouse with a romantic getaway, dinner for two and the opportunity to connect like you haven’t in a long time. Let’s face it, life is busy…families, friends, work and obligations sometimes take precedence, leaving little time for romance. Here is your opportunity to do something über romantic, sweep your spouse off their feet and create an epic special occasion you both will remember forever.
- Spiritual significance: Vow renewals provide time to reflect on your marriage, your spiritual bond and the memories you have created together. It also provides an opportunity to reflect on the symbolism of marriage without official documents, instead focusing on one another, your words and your unique journey together.
- Reaffirm your love: Renewing your wedding vows allow you and your spouse to acknowledge the strength and enduring nature of your love. No matter where or how you celebrate your vow renewal, doing so is a testament to the special bond and enduring love you share.
- Celebrate With Family & Friends: Share your vow renewal celebration with loved ones, who may have not been present at your wedding (children, grandchildren, etc.). Including family and friends sends a message of unconditional love while including those who mean the most to you and your spouse.
Vow Renewals At L’Auberge de Sedona
Over the years, L’Auberge has been delighted to welcome numerous vow renewal celebrations. Each renewal is unique and reflective of the love between two people. From the babbling creek to a majestic red rock views, there are many options for vow renewals, no matter how big or small. Some couples choose an intimate renewal for two in our Creekside Reserve, while others include friends and family and follow the ceremony with a catered celebration. For more information on vow renewals, please contact us by email or phone at 928-204-4360.
Posted: March 24, 2014
Fourth of July Sedona Itinerary
This 4th of July we invite you to make your own fireworks. Read on for a curated itinerary highlighting local activities to enhance your Sedona experience.
Architectural Digest: “6 Destination Hotels Near National Parks”
Architectural Digest highlighted L’Auberge de Sedona calling out the property as the closest luxury resort when visiting the Grand Canyon.
Finding Inspiration, Creekside
Linda Goldenstein of Goldenstein Gallery curates the art installations and uniquely interactive art activities at L’Auberge de Sedona. Focused on creating memorable experiences through interaction and discovery, Goldenstein’s exhibits and programming are designed to allow guests to connect with the property, Sedona’s exciting art scene and each other in authentic ways.