If your thoughts are already wandering to the busy holiday season ahead, reign them in and focus on the present. When was the last time you cleared your mind, left work stress at work and escaped your daily routine? It’s easy to fall into the day to day and forget to take the time to disconnect. It is time to put yourself first and unplug and connect with your loved one, with nature and with yourself.
Our top 5 activities to Unplug and Connect this season at L’Auberge:
- Forest Bathing is one of the most popular activities at the L’Apothecary Spa, and one that allows you to truly unplug and reconnect with yourself and your surroundings. As you begin to let go of distractions you start to notice the opening of your senses, the quieting of your mind, and a deeper and more meaningful connection to nature. Make forest bathing a date with your partner and book a private 60 or 90 minute session where you’ll be guided by one of our certified facilitators.
- What is more romantic than looking at the stars together in wonder and amazement? Partake in our complimentary Stargazing sessions and get carried away by the unobstructed views of millions of stars in Sedona’s world famous night skies.
- Unplug and connect through a personalized Sound Healing session. Only offered on four weekends this fall, L’Apothecary Spa designed the sessions to create a very gentle and deep relaxation and to assist in your journey of reconnecting with yourself. This is truly a unique experience that you will remember for a lifetime.
- Creekside dining at Cress on Oak Creek is a special occasion in itself. The romantic setting invites you to connect with your partner on another level while treating your taste palate to a culinary adventure. Share memories, hold hands and just be in the moment.
- Fall temperatures are perfect to snuggle up next to a fire pit on the Etch Kitchen & Bar patio. Listen to the sounds of Oak Creek and sip on a handcrafted cocktail. Leave your phone, along with your mental to-do list, in your cottage. You deserve a break, you are on vacation! Snack on a Cheese and Charcuterie plate, put your feet up, cuddle up with your partner and enjoy the moment.
Take this small amount of time for yourself to reconnect to your true self, your partner and with nature. Read a good book on your private patio while your partner and your kids feed the ducks. Enjoy the beautiful fall in Sedona and let your mind focus on the present…you deserve it!