Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to reflect on everything we’re thankful for and to acknowledge all of the wonderful blessings in our lives. This year, we’re sharing 5 things that we’re thankful for.
- At the top of our list this year is health. Staying in shape both mentally and physically keeps us feeling good all year long and keeps the health woes at bay. Planning a visit to L’Auberge? We have lots to offer to ensure you keep health at the top of your list during your stay.
- First up are our Yoga Stretch classes which are held daily from 8:30-9:30am and are gentle enough for everyone. These classes help restore balance and release tension in a relaxing environment.
- On Mondays from 8:00-9:00pm are our Music and Meditation classes, where you can explore the benefits and basics of a meditation practice. Focuses on three different styles of meditation including breath awareness, guided visualization and sound healing using native American flutes to soothe the soul, clear the mind and recharge the body.
- Offered monthly, our Full Moon Meditation takes place. Since the full moon has magnifying affects – whatever activity is being done during the full moon becomes amplified in its effect and intensity – meditating during a full moon energy cycle creates a more powerful time to activate connections at a deeper level. The next meditation is on 12/6/2014 at 8pm.
- In the L’Auberge Spa, we have our new Quiet Mind treatment – inspired by the Quiet Mind flower essence blend from Lotus Wei. This treatment is designed to assist guests in learning to turn off their mind and fully experience their massage. The flower essences include Geranium, Bird of Paradise and Passion Flower, to support the guest in letting go of distraction and dissolving muscle tension. Guests will learn simple guided breathing techniques while the therapist attunes facial acupressure points. As the mind calms the guest will experience a deeply relaxing massage, without their mind interrupting. 90 min, $220. Call 1-844-330-8372 to book your Quiet Mind treatment today.
- Family & Friends
- This time of year is a special time to get together with family and friends near and far to give thanks for their wonderful companionship, make amends and celebrate the season. We are thankful for all the wonderful family and friends of our staff, who support them everyday, and to the amazing guests who have turned into friends and family while staying with us.
- Being located in such an incredible nature-centric area makes us extremely thankful for the beauty of nature everyday. Being situated on Oak Creek reminds us of the ecosystem that exists in our beautiful canyon – from our famous ducks Claude and Maude to the fresh herbs & ingredients Chef Rochelle picks right alongside the creek for use in her custom dishes at L’Auberge Restaurant. This year, L’Auberge is featuring two packages to take advantage of nature in Sedona.
- Fall Hiking Package includes a 2-night stay, $150 credit to L’Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek and a Hike House gift pack that includes a hiking book, $10 credit to the store and 2 CamelBak water bottles. Book this package.
- Capture the Color Package includes a 2-night stay, $150 resort credit, a bottle of Champagne and a picstick to take selfies along your explorations and hikes to view the beautiful colors of Sedona. Book this package.
- Good Food
- Our Furry Friends
- We here at L’Auberge love our furry friends, and we love yours too! Knowing that our fellow dog-lovers enjoying bringing their pup on the road, we welcome them with open arms and feature lots of great doggie amenities. These amenities include dog beds of various sizes and food and water bowls for use while at L’Auberge, and a goodie bag containing a toy, treats and clean-up bags, plus a map of nearby walking trails (and if you forget your leash, we have those as well!). Bookable in advance, L’Auberge can arrange pet sitting and dog walking as well. We also have information about the nearest pet store and veterinary services. For any dog staying there is a fee of $35 per night for pets under 50 pounds, and $50 per night for pets over 50 pounds.
- Our Red Rocks & Ruff Package includes a one-night stay in a dog-friendly room, a $50 credit to the L’Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek, our doggie amenities from above, a gift bag, a L’Auberge dog leash and travel bowl, and the pet fee included. Book this package.
From our family to yours, we wish you a safe, healthy and happy Thanksgiving holiday and we hope you’ll share everything you’re thankful for this year as well!