Intimate Weekend with Isabel & Michael Mondavi
We honored to present an intimate weekend with Isabel & Michael Mondavi, November 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, 2018. The weekend has been designed as a Winemaker’s Epicurean Experience with a full itinerary of events including relaxing spa, indulgent dining, and spectacular views; all designed to complement the renowned wines from the Michael Mondavi Family Estate. The weekend has been arranged to give guests a once in a lifetime experience to break bread, socialize, and connect with world-class winemakers Isabel and Michael Mondavi.
The Intimate Experiences | Isabel & Michael Mondavi Weekend Itinerary
The following itinerary was created by our Executive Chef Franck Desplechin and the creative team for Isabel and Michael Mondavi. tickets are available for the Friday Reception and the Saturday Dinner. Find more information here.
Friday, November 2nd
- 4:00 pm Check-In
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm Meet the Winemaker Creekside Reception with Isabel & Michael Mondavi
Saturday, November 3rd
- 11:30 am – 1:30 pm Creekside Lunch with Michael Mondavi Pouring Renowned Wines Perfectly Paired with Cuisine by Chef Franck Desplechin
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm “Sweet and Meet” Chocolate Degustation with Sedona Chocolatier Chocolita and Michael Mondavi
- 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Epicurean Winemaker Dinner with Spectacular Red Rock View – 4-Course Pre-Fixe Menu with Isabel & Michael Mondavi
Sunday, November 4th
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Creekside Winemaker Brunch
Chef Franck has shared the menus for the 4-Course Pre-Fixe Epicurean Winemaker Dinner on Saturday, November 3rd along with their wine paired from the Michael Mondavi Family Estate.
Emblem Chardonnay 2016
Green Apple Espuma, Apple Cider Compressed Anjou Pear
Orange zest tuile, Trout Roe, Jalapeno Yuzu Dressing
Heritage Sauvignon Blanc 2014
Lemongrass Poached Lobster Tail
Mascarpone & Tangelo Parsnip Tortellini, Crisp Pumpkin
Citrus Lobster Bisque, Ancho Chile Oil
M by Michael Mondavi Red 2014
Roasted American Wagyu Beef Ribeye
Cocoa Nib Crusted Salsifis, Porcini Mushrooms
Huckleberry, Black Currant Jus
Emblem Oso Passito 2015
Olive Oil Honey Cake
Vanilla Bean Poached Anjou Pear, Garden Rosemary
Pistachios Meringue, Salted Pistachio Ice Cream
Learn more about purchasing tickets for the events with Isabel and Michael Mondavi here. We look forward to welcoming you to this once in a lifetime weekend.