Your wedding may be dubbed “the happiest day of your life” or “the day together forever begins”, but there is a very big step before the wedding that you will want to remember….the proposal. A lot of pressure can be put on the ring, the words, and the effort behind a proposal – after all, you’ll be telling the story for the rest of your life. Let us help relieve the stress and create a magical experience for you and your soon-to-be fiancé. Follow the steps below for a Sedona proposal that will fit the love you two have created.
6 Steps to Planning the Perfect Sedona Proposal
- Plan a getaway for just the two of you. Book a package that includes dining, spa, or the adventure that you want to experience. Our concierge will assist in making all the arrangements. For Adventurers, we suggest our Choose Your Own Adventure package where you can either hike, bike, or jeep. For the Foodies, our Wine and Dine package includes a tasting menu at Cress on Oak Creek and wine from Page Springs Cellars. For the Spa-goers, Spa and Breakfast is a great fit with spa credit and breakfast for two. For the Spontaneous, Celebrate Love gives you resort credit to spend as you please.
- Be Cool. Try not to let on that anything out of the ordinary is happening on your getaway. It’s a time for the two of you to relax and enjoy time together.
- Pack the Ring. Seems obvious, but with all the anticipation you might forget.
- Decide where you will propose. At L’Auberge, we are experts at engagements. We can set up a special event for just the two of you with a private location, flowers, champagne, the works. We will work with you to decide a time and a way for you to get to the spot.
- Hire a photographer. Yes, you will want to remember this moment and your soon-to-be fiancé will want to remember it too. The photographer can pose as another guest just trying to catch the perfect Sedona photograph or as a member of the L’Auberge staff gathering photos of guests enjoying the views. Don’t worry, your loved one will not suspect a thing, we have done this many times.
- Speak from the heart and ask the most important question. Everyone has a fairy tale and every fairy tale is different. Your love is the perfect love for you and your soon-to-be fiancé, so enjoy this special moment together.
L’Auberge is for romance and we are honored to be part of your Love Story.
Photos by Sedona Bride Photography.