Flying above the Red Rocks and into the many canyons created by these amazing mountains is a once in a lifetime experience! The memories that are created will last forever as you feel the excitement of flying high but also by the absolute beauty you will see from a different vantage point in the sky.
Sedona Air Tours – Red Rock Helicopter
- Bear Wallow Run: This sampler tour of Sedona’s Red Rocks takes you East past Lee Mountain. Be on your best behavior as you glide past the Three Nuns near the Chapel of the Holy Cross. See if Woodstock is holding out on Snoopy Rock near Steamboat Rock. From there we will explore the immense beauty of Bear Wallow Canyon and Schnebly Hill Road and then back to the airport. 15-minute air tour, (flight distance approximately 32km/20mi): $99 per person.
- Ancient’s Way Tour: Journey westward from the Sedona airport up scenic Dry Creek area and deep into Secret Canyon to explore the natural beauty of Sedona. Climb up into the outback of Rattlesnake Mesa where you will descend to explore the ancient Sinaguan Indian cliff dwellings of Boynton Canyon. From there you will explore Bear Mountain, soar past Fay’s Arch to Doe Mesa and then back to the airport. 25-minute tour (flight distance approximately 53km/33mi): $149 per person.
- Hog Wild Tour: Experience ALL of Sedona’s vortex sights on this deluxe adventure! Fly South over Cathedral Rock, Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte. Explore Chicken Point within Broken Arrow. You will fly past the Nuns by the Chapel of the Holy Cross and see the sights of Snoopy Rock. Continue onto Schnebly Hill Road on the way to Wilson Mountain, where Steamboat Rock sits, as you journey to Sterling Pass. Be on the lookout for native wildlife: elk, deer, and wild javelinas as we explore the rugged terrain of Red Rock Country. SHH!! Unlock the hidden treasure of Secret Canyon. Next stop is Boynton Canyon, Bear Mountain, Red Canyon and back home! 35-minute tour. $199 per person.
Body weights are required to make a reservation. A private flight requires buying 4 seats. Hourly charter rate is $1400, including tax but not tip for pilot.
Sedona Heli Tours
With 35 years in the helicopter tour industry and over 1.2 million flight hours, our high-experienced pilots offer the experience of a lifetime!
- Rim Dancer: 10-12 min. duration, $99 + tax, per passenger. Immerse yourself in Sedona’s Red Rock splendor. See famous Cathedral Rock, Bell Rock, Courthouse Butte, the Chapel of the Holy Cross, Submarine Rock, Snoopy Rock and beautiful Bear Wallow Canyon. Witness the formations that define Sedona! Includes all landmarks east of Oak Creek.
- Ancient Spirit: 20-22 min. duration, $139 + tax, per passenger. Soar through the Secret Mountain Wilderness where you will experience a 2,000-ft tall maze of red rock walls. Fly up Secret Canyon and onto the Mogollon Rim. Descend into Boynton Canyon and Long Canyon for an eagle eye’s view of ancient Sinagua cliff dwellings that can be seen only from the air. See the stunning force of nature at work around Sedona.
- Sedona Royal: 42-46 min. duration, $419 + tax, for two people. Parties of 4 or more can receive customized pricing. The ultimate Sedona helicopter experience! Combine both the Rim Dancer and the Ancient Spirit tours, plus much more, create the Sedona Royal exclusive tour. This tour provides the photo opportunities of a lifetime. See famous Cathedral Rock, Bell Rock, Courthouse Butte, Wallow Canyon, the Mogollon Rim, Boynton Canyon, among others. The stunning landscape of a 2,000 ft tall maze of cliffs and canyons is coupled with views of ancient Sinagua cliff dwellings which can be seen only from the air.
Tour/ attraction descriptions, schedules and pricing are subject to change.