The Creekhouse: Stunning Sedona Meeting Venue
The Creekhouse on Oak Creek is a luxury home in the heart of L’Auberge, built with 5-guestrooms and a large common area, oversized deck facing the creek and outside reception space. This luxury Sedona event space is the optimal location for executive retreats, brainstorming and planning sessions as well as incentive trips.
Not only does the Creekhouse group 5-guestrooms in one location, but the common area gives meetings a unique space. Gather your group around the large conference/ dining table with natural light streaming in through floor to ceiling windows or use the plush living room furniture to give your team a comfortable environment to gather. Hold meetings outside on the 604 square foot deck overlooking Oak Creek or retreat to the flagstone for meals. The proximity of the Creekhouse to L’Auberge dining, other guest rooms and uptown Sedona is another feature that makes the Creekhouse special for corporate groups.
Welcome your team after a day of traveling with a reception stationed with culinary specialties, massage chairs staffed with L’Apothecary Spa’s best therapists, lawn games along the creek, and a custom bar stocked with traditional favorites; all designed to release office tension, breakdown barriers and ready your team for a successful meeting.
The Creekhouse is located along the banks of Oak Creek, centrally located on L’Auberge property featuring,
- Outside meeting and reception location
- Mirage Audio System with 6 speakers, subwoofer and iPod / iPad control
- 85” Samsung 4K TV with Sonos Sound bar, with Video Conferencing and Screen Sharing System (wireless)
- Conference table with power and USB charging – seats 8-12
The Creekhouse includes 5-bedrooms, 2 on the main floor and 3 on the second floor accessed by an internal staircase.
- Bedroom including a wood burning fireplace, standup shower, private outdoor entrance and direct access to deck
- Bedroom including standup shower, private outdoor entrance and direct access to deck
- Master Suite, upstairs, features a separate living area, private deck with views of Oak Creek, soaking tub and outdoor shower.
- Second bedroom, upstairs, includes soaking tub and outdoor shower; can become an adjoining room with Master Suite.
- Third bedroom, upstairs, includes soaking tub and private balcony.
All Rooms Include:
- Complimentary high-speed Internet
- Complimentary coffee/tea selection
- Luxurious linens, down bedding and pillows
- Mini Bar
- Nightly turndown service
- Deluxe bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary digital access to New York Times & Financial Times