2023 Revitalization Retreats
A week with daily transformative workshops, mindful practices and Sedona exploration
Engage in a week of revitalization where Sedona’s holistic properties are combined with the nourishing offerings at L’Auberge de Sedona. Here, guests get back to what’s real and meaningful and receive precisely what they need to grow and connect—in ways perhaps they haven’t even thought of yet.
L’Auberge de Sedona has partnered with personal transformation consultant Donna Bond to curate a week with daily workshops, mindful practices and Sedona exploration to create an experiential journey for those seeking nourishment of mind, body and soul. Renew the partnership with your Original Wisdom and re-ignite your authentic power. Participants learn how to inspire change and transform their life through a five-day journey designed to provide knowledge and actionable tools to relate differently to themselves and their world. Participants walk away with a personalized vision of their highest potential and an experience of their original wisdom.
Upcoming Retreat Dates:
- June 25-29, 2023
- July 23-27, 2023
Revitalization Retreat Includes:
- 4 nights of luxury appointed accommodations
- A food and beverage credit towards all meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 3 spa treatments
- A morning mindfulness activity and access to all guest activities including stargazing, artist led classes and metaphysical activities
- Daily workshops with Donna Bond including take home materials and coaching activities
- A guided hike
- 8:00 am: Morning mindful practice
- 9:00 am: Breakfast
- 10:00 am: Daily workshop
- 12:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:30 pm: Spa Treatment
- 3:00 pm: Free time for personal coaching or Sedona exploration
- 6:00 pm: Dinner
- 7:30 pm: Stargazing
Revitalization Retreat Topics
– Experiencing You: Living on Purpose: You have an infinite intelligence within you that is always present, providing you original wisdom. In this experiential workshop you will identify, access, and cultivate a partnership with your Authentic Self. Understand the difference between “ego-thinking” and original wisdom that comes from your higher self. Gain a greater understanding of the higher purpose of your life and begin to ignite your authentic power within.
– The Science of Creating: How Thoughts Seed Things: “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking” Albert Einstein. You have between 50,000-70,000 thoughts a day. 95% of them are repetitious and 80% of those are negative. Thoughts are living breathing transmitters of energy. Notice how the quality of your thinking informs the communication link between your powers of creation and the experience you are having in your life. Begin observing and transforming your thoughts to affect positive change in your life.
– The Rhythm of Stuck: Shifting Patterns of Perception: “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.” Henry Ford. Identify, excavate, and shine light on old limiting patterns of perception that keep you stuck and stand between you and your highest potential. Excavate and transform limiting beliefs as a powerful step to improve the freedom and possibility in your life. Bring more awareness to the self-sabotaging belief systems subtly operating in your consciousness and reshape them to directly impact the quality of experience you’re having in life.
– Reclaiming the Gift: Trusting the Illogical: What would it be like to trust your inner guidance system, harness your inner knowing and take steps towards higher direction for your best life? Empower yourself by paying more attention to the illogical and really listening to the answers within. Learn how your rational mind discards, dismisses, and distracts you from truly engaging with your intuition. Explore the different ways your personal higher guidance shows up in your life and begin to cultivate a relationship with the gift of this wisdom-filled aspect of your higher Being.
– Activating Powers of Creation: Reimagining your Evolution: Anything you think or say after the words “I AM” initiates creation into action. What you reveal to the world in the statement of “I am” is backed with your personal power. It is also an activation for the infinite part of yourself. Un-do the unconscious programs that perpetuate undesirable experiences in your life. Align yourself with the empowering discovery of how “I am” can reimagine your evolution and can beautifully shape your life.
Guests will reserve rooms in our Spa Cottages, Creekside Cottages, Vista Suites and Two-Bedroom Cottages, or within our Creekhouse which offers five private guestrooms that all open to an intimate atrium great room leading to an outdoor terrace offering both indoor and outdoor opportunities for mindful engagement.
Donna Bond, M.A., is a Soul-Centered catalyst for personal transformation. Referred to as an Igniter of Light, she serves as an author, speaker, Spiritual life and business coach and personal transformation consultant. Supporting individual transformation of consciousness, she assists clients across the globe evolve into new heights of meaningful success, personal fulfillment, and Spiritual aliveness using the principles and practices of Spiritual Psychology. Donna offers inspiring classes, workshops, and transformative in-depth life-coaching programs assisting individuals and businesses to live into the full potential of their lives, from the inside out.
A graduate of the University of Santa Monica, she holds a Master of Arts in Spiritual Psychology with an emphasis in Consciousness, Health, and Healing, as well as her Professional Coaching and Soul-Centered Facilitation certifications. She is also a certified coach through The Life Mastery Institute.
Donna Bond, M.A. creates the safe, non-judgmental, loving space in which transformation can occur. Mining the gems of your heart, standing forward as your true authentic self and fully integrating your higher wisdom is done in service to experiencing a more joyful and fulfilling life.
Subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply. Offer may not be combined with other discounts or offers. A 10% resort fee per night of your stay (minimum $25) will be added to cover all gratuities for the bell staff, valet, concierge, guest services, and housekeeping staff. A $35 parking fee will be applied upon arrival. Package prices do not include room or restaurant sales tax, alcohol or gratuity for spa or restaurant. A deposit for your stay will be taken from the credit card on file and is equal to 50% of your total package including tax and fees (12.9% tax, 10% resort fee). Cancellation within 30 days of arrival will result in forfeiture of deposit. If your reservation is canceled outside of 30 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded to the credit card on file.
Other Offers & Packages You May Enjoy ...
Book 60 days in advance to stay in one of our luxury cottages and receive a complimentary L’Apothecary Spa credit and a nourishing blending experience.
Crystal Clear Intentions
Embrace your time in Sedona by engaging in an introspective experience centered around crystals attuned to your wellbeing.
Enhance Your Arrival
Upon completing a new reservation, review Guest Service additional amenities prior to check-out to create memories upon arrival.