Save the date and mark your calendar:
The fSedona Veg Festival | Celebration of Plant-Based Nutrition
January 20 – 21, 2018
The Sedona VegFest is a two-day celebration of the joys of plant-based eating. Participants will sample delicious food, watch cooking demonstrations from celebrity chefs and learn from some of the top plant-based nutrition, lifestyle and healthcare experts in the nation – all in a fun, festive atmosphere. Find out how easy it is to adopt a lifestyle that can create remarkable, positive results for your own health, and for the world.
You will learn:
- The latest scientific information on whole food plant-based (WFPB) nutrition and why this optimal plant-based diet is central to chronic disease prevention and control.
- The impacts of animal/fish agriculture on our environment.
- The impacts of animal/fish agriculture on animal health and welfare.
- How to prepare delicious WFPB entrees’ through two available chef demonstrations.
You will experience:
- Inspiring lectures and Q&A with top medical, environmental and animal rights experts
- Two amazing lunch entrées provided by local celebrity chefs.
- A building of community, both locally and nationally/internationally as we move forward from this first annual Sedona VegFest into those in future years.
Guests of L’Auberge attending the Sedona Veg Fest receive 10% off their room rate, when booked below.