Get to know Katie…
– How long have you been at L’Auberge? 7 years on July 1st! Will be 1 ½ years as Assistant Front Office Manager, and 7 ½ in the wedding world.
– How long have you lived in Sedona? 10 years this summer! All in the Village of Oak Creek.
– Do you have a favorite wedding moment at L’Auberge? So many! 2017 Wedding with two brides that had been waiting to get married! They met as one was best friends with the other’s sister, their sister/ best friend was their officiant. The love shared between them all radiated. And one ceremony at SpiritSong when our blue heron flew overhead and landed on the top of one of the large pine trees as vows are being read. Chills.
– Would you stay in a Creekside Cottage or a Vista Cottage? Creekside Cottage! I feel it is more magical being surrounded by the greenery along the creek, and being a natural noise machine. Also with Sedona offering red rocks throughout town, the creek is more unique.
– What’s your favorite spot on property for photos? Serenity Point! Incorporates the creek and red rocks all in one photo. Including the bridge out there as you can capture the couples reflection. Or SpiritSong just prior to sunset with the rocks are glowing. I do also love our ivy covered archways for a wedding dress hanging, bridal portrait, or first look!