2021 Revitalization Retreats
A week with daily transformative workshops, mindful practices and Sedona exploration
Engage in a week of revitalization where Sedona’s holistic properties are combined with the nourishing offerings at L’Auberge de Sedona. Here, guests get back to what’s real and meaningful and receive precisely what they need to grow and connect—in ways perhaps they haven’t even thought of yet.
L’Auberge de Sedona has partnered with personal transformation consultant Donna Bond to curate a week with daily workshops, mindful practices and Sedona exploration to create an experiential journey for those seeking nourishment of mind, body and soul.
Email to Reserve
Upcoming Retreat Dates:
- June 20-24, 2021
- July 25-29, 2021
- Aug. 22-26, 2021
- Dec. 5-9, 2021
- 8:00 am: Morning mindful practice
- 9:00 am: Breakfast
- 10:00 am: Daily workshop
- 12:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:30 pm: Spa Treatment
- 3:00 pm: Free time for personal coaching or Sedona exploration
- 6:00 pm: Dinner
- 7:30 pm: Stargazing
Revitalization Retreat Topics
- Power and Purpose: Gain a greater understanding of your life purpose. Learn how to identify, access and cultivate a relationship with your authentic self.
- Thoughts Become Things: Observe and transform your thoughts into positive experiences and understand how they are the communication link between the powers of creation and physical reality.
- Our Beliefs Create Our World: Identify, excavate, and shine light on limiting beliefs that may be holding you back from experiencing your highest potential.
- Cultivating Intuition: Tap into your inner guidance system that holds the knowingness and direction of your life. Navigate ways in which your mind distracts you from following your intuition and how to strengthen this wisdom-filled aspect.
- I AM: Anything you think or say after the words “I AM” is initiating creation into action. Explore the limiting programs that are perpetuating undesirable experiences and align with the empowering discovery of how “I am” can beautifully shape your life.
- Gratitude, Joy and the Journey: Gratitude is at the same frequency as reverence, joy and completeness. Learn to appreciate the little moments and understand the difference between the pursuit of happiness and following your joy. Ultimately, the most important person in your life experience is you.
Guests will reserve rooms in our Spa Cottages, Creekside Cottages, Vista Suites and Two-Bedroom Cottages, or within our Creekhouse which offers five private guestrooms that all open to an intimate atrium great room leading to an outdoor terrace offering both indoor and outdoor opportunities for mindful engagement.
Donna Bond, M.A., is a Soul-Centered catalyst for personal transformation. Referred to as an Igniter of Light, she serves as an author, speaker, Spiritual life and business coach and personal transformation consultant. Supporting individual transformation of consciousness, she assists clients across the globe evolve into new heights of meaningful success, personal fulfillment, and Spiritual aliveness using the principles and practices of Spiritual Psychology. Donna offers inspiring classes, workshops, and transformative in-depth life-coaching programs assisting individuals and businesses to live into the full potential of their lives, from the inside out.
A graduate of the University of Santa Monica, she holds a Master of Arts in Spiritual Psychology with an emphasis in Consciousness, Health, and Healing, as well as her Professional Coaching and Soul-Centered Facilitation certifications. She is also a certified coach through The Life Mastery Institute.
Donna Bond, M.A. creates the safe, non-judgmental, loving space in which transformation can occur. Mining the gems of your heart, standing forward as your true authentic self and fully integrating your higher wisdom is done in service to experiencing a more joyful and fulfilling life.
Subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply. Offer may not be combined with other discounts or offers. A 10% resort fee per night of your stay (minimum $25) will be added to cover all gratuities for the bell staff, valet, concierge, guest services, housekeeping staff, and wireless Internet access throughout the resort. A $27 parking fee will be applied upon arrival. Package prices do not include room or restaurant sales tax, alcohol or gratuity for spa or restaurant. A deposit for your stay will be taken from the credit card on file and is equal to 50% of your total package including tax and fees (12.9% tax, 10% resort fee). Cancellation within 30 days of arrival will result in forfeiture of deposit. If your reservation is canceled outside of 30 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded to the credit card on file.
Other Offers & Packages You May Enjoy ...
Stay Longer, indulge more. Treat yourself to the luxurious amenities and life-enriching experiences of L’Auberge de Sedona – book any cottage for two nights or more and receive up to $300 in resort credit.
Book 90 days in advance to stay in one of our luxury cottages and receive a complimentary L’Apothecary Spa treatment and a nourishing blending experience.
Spa & Breakfast Package
Renew your minds and bodies with a couples massage, signature L’Apothecary treatment, or private in-room treatment, plus a $40 breakfast credit.