The Spa Cottage
The Spa Cottages at L’Auberge are perfect for a romantic getaway in Sedona. Just steps from our nature-inspired spa, they feature a sprawling terrace and private cedar shower outdoors. Indoors, the luxurious amenities include a lavish four-poster, king-size bed, cozy fireplace, and expansive bathroom with jetted tub, dual-jet shower, and double vanity.
- Heated Bathroom Floors
- Retractable Awning over Deck
- Sleeps 2
- 470 square feet
- Gas fireplace
- Jetted tub, dual-jet shower & double vanities
- Outdoor cedar shower
- Private deck with comfortable seating
- Four-poster, king-sized bed
- Complimentary high-speed internet
- Complimentary digital access to New York Times & Financial Times
- 55” high-definition 4K Samsung TV
- ILLY coffee machines with complimentary coffee/espresso
- L’OCCITANE hair & skin products
- Deluxe bathrobes & slippers
- Down bedding & pillows
- Studio style
- In-room safe
- View: Gardens & Property Landscape
Other Options That May Interest You
Spa Suite Cottage
These accommodations provide a tranquil refuge, with the addition of a separate living area that opens onto a shaded, outdoor patio.
- Sleeps 4
Creekside Premiere Cottage
Tucked away with the utmost privacy, the Creekside Premiere Cottages have an idyllic downstream location on the banks of Oak Creek.
- Sleeps 2
- 490 sq/ft
Creekside Suite Cottage
The pinnacle of accommodations, our Creekside Suite Cottages include a separate living area with sleeper sofa, and offer the utmost privacy and connection to nature.
- Sleeps 2
- 610 sq/ft
Accommodation Offers & Packages
Engage your exploratory spirit with autumn possibilities. Book by October 31 to receive up to $125 in Resort Credit for stays 9/1/20 – 11/14/20.
Sedona Adventure Package
Explore America’s day-hike capital, as we work with you and our local hiking guides to create the Sedona vacation package that best suits your desires.
The Intuitive Vortex
Based on your chosen vortex, this handcrafted wellness package gives a guided introduction to Sedona and its vortices through meditation, hiking, and massage.