Sedona is an amazing place to hike and we picturesque trails abound for all levels of experience. Our Concierge as well as many of our staff have personally done these hikes and can give you the best recommendations for hiking in Sedona.
- The Hike House is a great place to start planning your hike. They have trail guides set up on their website and in their store, and they can also set up a private guide to hike with you. Learn about The Hike House.
- Check out our Top 10 Best Sedona Hikes, including exclusive insider info from our staff!
- Our Concierge would be happy to map out customized hikes and even scenic drives for you too; perhaps to include Indian ruins or picnic spots, best photo op locations, swimming holes and so on.
- A few of our top hikes: Doe Mountain, West Fork, Devil’s Bridge, Soldiers Pass, and Cathedral Rock
- If you’re interested in some hikes near or along the creek: Huckaby, West Fork, and Red Rock Crossing/Crescent Moon Ranch would be some nice options with Crescent Moon being one with more of a scenic stroll offering a scenic picnic area.
We have many beautiful golf courses in the region; designed to accommodate golfers at a variety of different skill levels. Please note we are suggesting only our favorites; each of which is located less than 20 minutes from L’Auberge.
- Sedona Golf Resort (Village of Oak Creek): This is a links course and is the second most popular course in Sedona. Please use the following link for Directions to Sedona Golf Resort.
- Oak Creek Country Club (Village of Oak Creek): This is an older course in a more residential setting. It is one of only a few in the country that was designed by the Trent Jones father and son team. Please use the following link for Directions to Oak Creek Country Club.