Experience Everyday Peace at L’Auberge de Sedona
- JA Gorman captures the colors of Sedona’s landscapes beautifully and will be our Artist in Residence at L’Auberge September 16,17 & 18 from 8-10:30am.
- Ali Mignonne takes us to another world with mixed media on canvas paintings, so dimensional and textured you feel like you could walk among the trees and swim into the water. She will be our Artist in Residence at L’Auberge September, 23, 24, 25, 27 & 28 from 8am-10:30am
- Shey Khandro, accomplished sculptor and pointillist painter, Shey received formal training from Tibetan masters in exile, in the US, in keeping their art alive and true to the sacred. In her pointillist paintings, every dot of paint is an offering to end suffering in the world. This intention is carried through all of her artwork.
- Rachel Tucker Rachel creates tranquil landscapes along the banks of Oak Creek while painting in Goldenstein’s Artist in residence at L’Auberge.
- Art Walk: Stroll through the L’Auberge grounds with Goldenstein Gallery staff to enjoy a unique art experience curated by Linda Goldenstein. A natural art gallery set beyond interior walls and divided into four main exhibits, pieces both inside and outside including sculpture gardens, interactive installations and changing painting exhibits. Learn about Sedona’s art scene. The art walk is set to the pace of our guests and their interest in each piece, generally the tour takes about 30 minutes. Offered Thursday afternoons.
- Artist in Residence: Meet local Sedona artists as they work their magic, painting and sculpting masterpieces. Interact with the artists, ask questions about their work or preferred art medium, learn about art galleries in Sedona, or ask about other local art programs. Offered weekly in the mornings.
- Balance Yoga Flow – Equinox Theme: A special Fall Equinox / International Day of Peace yoga offering that will begin with a short meditation to set intentions for creating balance and peace in your life. The yoga will have inner nourishing qualities and balancing poses to reflect the equal day and night of the Equinox and global peace this day represents.
International Day of Peace Equinox: A guided meditation taking us into unconditional love and envisioning together a world at peace. Using a simple practice, we will explore mindfulness, gratitude and how to be fully present. Anchoring peace and unity intentions for the world in the Peace Garden to honor the day.
Posted: September 13, 2021
TheZoeReport.com “The Most Talked-About Spa Openings and Treatments of 2022”
TheZoeReport.com includes L’Apothecary Spa’s Turquoise and Sage Hydration treatment in their roundup of the buzz worthy treatments of the season – “making the decision to book a vacation entirely centered around a spa day all the more of a great idea.”
TripstoDiscover.com “11 Best Hotels for Adventure Lovers”
On TripstoDiscover.com, L’Auberge de Sedona is highlighted in the article titled “11 Best Hotels for Adventure Lovers.” The article highlights the resort and showcases the on-property offerings, L’Apothecary Spa, Cress on Oak Creek, and the specialty cottage suites.