Fourth of July Sedona Itinerary
This Fourth of July we invite you to visit Sedona to make your own fireworks. Spend a weekend of celebration all your own – drive to see local fireworks, or watch the stars twinkle from your cottage deck. Read on for a curated itinerary highlighting local activities to enhance your Sedona experience.
Friday, July 2nd:
- 9 am: Start the day with a guided stretch in our morning yoga class. Enjoy the added energy and motivation that comes from releasing endorphins early in the day.
- Afternoon: Plan a relaxing treatment at L’Apothecary Spa – we suggest the Flower Essence Treatment. This is a beautiful introduction into L’Apothecary Spa and works with your personal intuition during a flower reading to select the products used during your treatment.
- 4 pm: Join us in the cool evening breeze as we share our weekly Summer Solstice Guest Reception. Mingle with other guests and play lawn games while sipping on a bartender selection of wines and beers.
- 8:30 pm: Cap off the day with Evening Stargazing led by local astrologist Dennis Young.
Saturday, July 3rd:
- 9 am: Begin again with morning yoga – try a pose variation for a deeper stretch or take an extra moment to relax on your mat.
- 12 pm, 2 pm, 4 pm: Schedule a tour and wine tasting at Page Springs Cellars. Take a 25-minute scenic drive from L’Auberge and you’ll be in the heart of Sedona wine-country. Page Springs Cellars is along Oak Creek and offers a stunning tour of their grounds and wine making process topped off with a tasting as you gaze out at the vineyard.
Sunday, July 4th:
- 9 am: Morning yoga is your weekend day-starter as you stretch into another beautiful Sedona day.
- 2 pm: “A Flag Fourth” – The Flagstaff Symphony will perform at the outdoor amphitheater in Flagstaff, a 40-minute drive from Sedona. “This flag-waving patriotic concert is a chance to celebrate our nation’s independence in a safe, outdoor setting with your family and friends.”
- 5 – 9 pm: 4th of July Shrimp Boil at Cress on Oak Creek The culinary team at Cress has created a festive menu to celebrate with summer fare and creekside views.
- 8:45 pm: For a traditional 4th experience, grab a blanket and take a 30-minute drive to the Cottonwood Fantastic Family Fireworks display.
Monday, July 5th:
- 10 am Engage in the energy of Sound Healing as it promotes complete relaxation for the nervous system and a cleansing of the energy fields.
Plan your weekend or let the days take you where they will – we look forward to welcoming you soon!
Posted: June 30, 2021
Condé Nast Readers Vote L’Auberge Top Hotel
Situated on the banks of Oak Creek in the heart of Sedona’s famed Red Rock country, L’Auberge de Sedona is a place where guests celebrate, connect, heal, and relax. We are truly honored to be recognized with Condé Nast Traveler 2021 Readers’ Choice Award as a Top Hotel in the Southwest!
Inside Weddings: “Creekside Luxury”
Inside Weddings features L’Auberge de Sedona as an ideal location for destination weddings and rejuvenating honeymoons while highlighting Cress on Oak Creek, L’Apothecary Spa and our varied accommodations.
Elite Traveler: “Road Trip in Arizona”
Elite Traveler highlights L’Auberge de Sedona as “a romantic spot on the banks of Oak Creek” – the place to stay when visiting Sedona on a road trip through Arizona. Arriving in a Bentley Continental GT V8 Convertible with the top down, of course.