Fourth of July Sedona Itinerary
This Fourth of July we invite you to visit Sedona to make your own fireworks. Spend a weekend of celebration all your own – drive to see local fireworks, or watch the stars twinkle from your cottage deck. Read on for a curated itinerary highlighting local activities to enhance your Sedona experience.
Friday, July 2nd:
- 9 am: Start the day with a guided stretch in our morning yoga class. Enjoy the added energy and motivation that comes from releasing endorphins early in the day.
- Afternoon: Plan a relaxing treatment at L’Apothecary Spa – we suggest the Flower Essence Treatment. This is a beautiful introduction into L’Apothecary Spa and works with your personal intuition during a flower reading to select the products used during your treatment.
- 4 pm: Join us in the cool evening breeze as we share our weekly Summer Solstice Guest Reception. Mingle with other guests and play lawn games while sipping on a bartender selection of wines and beers.
- 8:30 pm: Cap off the day with Evening Stargazing led by local astrologist Dennis Young.
Saturday, July 3rd:
- 9 am: Begin again with morning yoga – try a pose variation for a deeper stretch or take an extra moment to relax on your mat.
- 12 pm, 2 pm, 4 pm: Schedule a tour and wine tasting at Page Springs Cellars. Take a 25-minute scenic drive from L’Auberge and you’ll be in the heart of Sedona wine-country. Page Springs Cellars is along Oak Creek and offers a stunning tour of their grounds and wine making process topped off with a tasting as you gaze out at the vineyard.
Sunday, July 4th:
- 9 am: Morning yoga is your weekend day-starter as you stretch into another beautiful Sedona day.
- 2 pm: “A Flag Fourth” – The Flagstaff Symphony will perform at the outdoor amphitheater in Flagstaff, a 40-minute drive from Sedona. “This flag-waving patriotic concert is a chance to celebrate our nation’s independence in a safe, outdoor setting with your family and friends.”
- 5 – 9 pm: 4th of July Shrimp Boil at Cress on Oak Creek The culinary team at Cress has created a festive menu to celebrate with summer fare and creekside views.
- 8:45 pm: For a traditional 4th experience, grab a blanket and take a 30-minute drive to the Cottonwood Fantastic Family Fireworks display.
Monday, July 5th:
- 10 am Engage in the energy of Sound Healing as it promotes complete relaxation for the nervous system and a cleansing of the energy fields.
Plan your weekend or let the days take you where they will – we look forward to welcoming you soon!
Posted: June 30, 2021
Fourth of July Sedona Itinerary
This 4th of July we invite you to make your own fireworks. Read on for a curated itinerary highlighting local activities to enhance your Sedona experience.
Architectural Digest: “6 Destination Hotels Near National Parks”
Architectural Digest highlighted L’Auberge de Sedona calling out the property as the closest luxury resort when visiting the Grand Canyon.
Organic Spa Magazine: “The Wilderness Cure”
Organic Spa Magazine spotlights L’Auberge as a perfect spa vacation to channel peace and relaxation, noting the resort’s surrounding natural beauty and L’Apothecary Spa’s Flower Essence Massage offered.