L’Auberge Sustains the Pursuit of Peace
Offered as an individualized itinerary, The Pursuit of Peace is the ideal offering for those looking to revive and replenish spirits during monumental life moments of all kinds. Sedona, established as a destination for guidance and peace, effortlessly sets the tone for travelers to acknowledge important moments in life. Encompassing the destination’s natural healing and spiritual properties, The Pursuit of Peace celebrates life – from meaningful beginnings including friendships, marriages, births and new jobs to impactful closures such as the passing of a loved one, endings of relationships and completion of careers.
The Pursuit of Peace utilizes L’Auberge de Sedona’s newest wellness offering, Paths of Possibilities. Inclusive of five Paths: Self Love, Restorative, Soulful, Nature Inspired and Surround, visitors are invited to choose the Path that is most aligned with their state of life and intentions. Paths, designed as an intimate space for personal transformation and balance, help guests feel enriched and anew through one-of-a-kind spiritual experiences including signature spa treatments from L’Apothecary Spa, guided holistic experiences and a gourmet lunch themed to each Path respectively. Guests can partipcate in Paths of Possibilites standalone or through custom itineraries from The Pursuit of Peace.
New beginnings present endless opportunities to learn, grow and evolve. To begin again and start a new chapter is worth embracing and celebrating. Whether traveling to Sedona to celebrate an upcoming marriage, prepare for the arrival of a baby, or commemorate a breakthrough moment with a solo trip, L’Auberge de Sedona provides guests with mental clarity and relaxation. Regardless of the circumstance, L’Auberge de Sedona is bound to help guests connect with nature and further awake the soul with the following experiences:
- Energy re-alignment session to rid energy no longer needed
- Personal crystal reading for intention seeting and selection of appropriate crystal to guide guests on a new journey
- Personal tarot card reading to uncover patterns and truths and experience a new, profound connection with oneself or a painting class to maximize visualization and manifestations
- Select a piece of crystal jewelry from L’Apothecary Spa to honor the occasion, release blocked energy from within and prevent bad energy from entering
- Paths of Possibility recommendation: Surround or Reconnect – both wonderfully portraying the treasures and simplicity in life as guests can escape the everyday and explore the wild beauty of Sedona
Endings, though daunting, are empowering – helping to build resilience and provide hope. Reflecting upon mankind’s meaning and symbolism behind water, L’Auberge de Sedona invites guests to cleanse and heal, starting from the inside out. Framed by the glistening water of Oak Creek Canyon’s gently meandering creek, the resort offers an unparalleled and singular setting; combining the majesty of Sedona’s Red Rocks, the soothing creekside setting and the power of the destination’s world-renowned vortexes. Those embracing endings can participate in the below:
- A L’Apothecary Spa blending experience to help calm and reset through aromatherapy
- An afternoon of creekside journaling to navigate events and stresses and a guided meditation session to focus on the present moment
- Reiki session to encourage relaxation and relieve tension throughout the body
- Chakra Reboot session with specially curated elixirs to release negative energy and nurture physical and emotional well-being
- A sound healing experience to reduce stress, tension and improve sleep
- Paths of Possibility recommendation: Restorative or Soulful – both perfect options for those seeking to balance and restore energy while grounding themselves further within Sedona’s healing nature.
L’Auberge de Sedona provides nourishing accommodations with thoughtful amenities as you embark on the path that is best suited for your place in life balanced with the intentions that you are working towards.
Posted: January 23, 2023
From Sedona to the Grand Canyon: One part luxury, one part adventure
One of the world’s most popular attractions is the beautiful Grand Canyon in Arizona. Fortunately, L’Auberge de Sedona is only a two-hour drive from Sedona to the Grand Canyon, ensuring guests can linger in luxury at one of the most stunning resorts in the country, while also enjoying easy driving access to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.
CNTraveler.com: 10 Best Grand Canyon Hotels: Where to Stay Near Grand Canyon National Park
CNTraveler.com highlights hotels and resorts located near the Grand Canyon, specifically spotlighting L’Auberge de Sedona and its elegant creekside cottages as they offer verdant garden views for the discerning traveler.