Welcome to L’Auberge de Sedona. We are open and accepting guests.
Dear Valued Guest,
It has always been our great privilege to create a home for our guests, and keeping you safe is at the heart of what we do.
We are monitoring the current situation in Sedona and are following guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and State of Arizona. During your stay you will notice we have put additional measures in place to enhance our disinfection protocols as well as limited our in-room guest interaction to respect social distancing. Please read our guest wellbeing standards below to learn more about our efforts and what to expect during your stay.
“The hotel did an excellent job balancing keeping us protected during COVID and creating a warm and welcoming experience. The breakfast at the hotel was fantastic and we enjoyed cocktails by the fire overlooking the creek.” – jgarci291436, Tripadvisor, December 2020
“The property was amazing, the views were out of this world, and the staff were super friendly and attentive. Their Covidpractices were on point, and I didn’t feel “exposed” anywhere on the property. 10 out of 10, would recommend.” – jgarci291436, Tripadvisor, December 2020
L’Auberge’s spa, pool, fitness center and manicured grounds provide an idyllic and restorative backdrop for your stay. Cress offers varied dining options designed by Executive Chef Franck Desplechin that are available for dine-in and in-room dining. The beverage menu features spirits, beer and wines from our award-winning cellar.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you so very much for your patience and understanding.
Guest Wellbeing Standards
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and local Government and Public Health Departments and following their Guidelines regarding Covid-19.
Maintaining Social Distancing continues to be the most effective method of stopping the spread Covid-19. We have established new standards and procedures throughout the property to ensure we are adhering to the highest level of protection. Please take a moment to review information about some of the changes you can expect when you arrive and during your stay.
We are asking all guests to practice Social Distancing and stand at least 6 ft away from other guests you are not traveling with.
We have rearranged and lightened up furniture groupings in our common areas to provide a comfortable and safe space for you to relax and enjoy yourself.
We have furnished additional outdoor areas where you can find a serene spot to relax with your party while practicing safe distancing.
Partitions or stanchions will be added at the front desk and restaurant hostess stand to provide an extra level of precaution for guests and associates.
The health of our associates is being carefully monitored with daily temperature readings.
All associates will participate in ongoing COVID-19 safety and sanitization training.
Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) will be worn by all associates in adherence with CDC guidelines and Arizona state laws.
All associates are instructed to wash their hands at least every 60 minutes with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds, or to use sanitizer if soap and water is not available. In addition they must wash hands after using the restrooms, sneezing, touching their face, eating, cleaning and before and after every break.
General Property Information
We are maintaining a schedule of multiple sanitation cleanings daily to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and team. In addition to our already high
standard of cleaning, the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces, such as door handles.
L’Auberge will be using the highest classification of disinfectants recommended by the Centers for Disease Control to treat known pathogens.
Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the property.
Masks and gloves are available for guests upon request at the Front Desk.
Arrivals and Departures
Check-in will be expedited to accommodate minimal contact.
Safety precautions have been implemented for valet services:
– Valet attendants wear face masks and single-use gloves. Valet attendants change their gloves after driving each vehicle.
– All keys are sterilized with disinfectant.
– All high-touch areas such as the steering wheel, gear shift, handles and window switches are wiped down with disinfectant before the vehicle is returned to the guest.
– A card on the dash indicates that a vehicle was sanitized
– Valet attendant work areas are cleaned regularly. This includes podiums, keyboards and desks.
While we are taking many measures to keep you safe, we understand you may prefer to self-park. If you or a loved one choose to self-park and require assistance, our valet attendants will come out to your vehicle to ensure your safety.
Guests will receive a final folio via email prior to departure, so it is not necessary to visit the Front Desk to complete your check-out. A printed copy is available upon request.
Guest Room Housekeeping
We will be providing a “Light stayover service” for all guest rooms daily. During this service we will remake the bed, remove all trash from the room, replace dirty linen with fresh linen and terry, and replace and restock all amenities such as shampoo, conditioner, coffee, condiments, dishware, and glassware.
All guest linen and terry has been washed with proper approved chemicals and at a high temperature in accordance with CDC guidelines.
In-room items such as phones and TV remotes are thoroughly sanitized between guests.
Non-essential items have been removed from the rooms such as magazines and notepads.
All rooms are inspected by Management prior to being released for guest occupancy.
Your room will be stocked appropriately for the entire stay. Upon arrival, we will discuss options for additional requests and linen exchanges.
Extra pillows and blankets will no longer be stored in guest closets and will be delivered in one time use sealed bags upon request.
When performing deliveries, our associates will be wearing gloves and protective face masks.
Cress on Oak Creek offers, breakfast and an all-day menu.
– Breakfast from 7:00am to 10:30am
– All Day menu from 11:00am to 8:00pm
All dining tables have been reconfigured to allow for at least six feet between all chairs.
All tables and chairs will be thoroughly sanitized between each seating.
You may also phone to place a food order and pick it up from the restaurant.
Menus are single-use and will be discarded after each guest use, QR code menus are also available.
Check Presenters and Pens will be sanitized after each use
Condiments will be served in single-use containers or disposable packets
Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) will be worn by restaurant associates in accordance with CDC guidelines and Arizona state laws.
For those who would like to dine in the comfort of their private room, In-Room Dining is available from 7am – 8pm with non-contact delivery. Guest checks will automatically be charged to the guest’s room.
Spa & Fitness
L’Apothecary Spa is open from 10am – 6pm. New standards allow us to ensure the highest level of service, cleanliness and safety:
– Retail is open with limited guest capacity
– Appointment times for spa services will be staggered to reduce capacity of lounges, relaxation rooms and allow for additional cleaning and sanitizing of all spaces.
– Each treatment room will ‘rest’ for a minimum of 60 minutes between appointments to allow for deep cleaning and sanitization of the room.
– Masks will be required for treatment providers and all guests upon entering the Spa, as well as when they are enjoying their massage.
– The relaxation lounge is open to all guests waiting for their treatments; however, the shared restrooms, showers, and steam room are currently closed.
– Shared amenities in the spa lounges have been removed. Toiletry items and personal grooming products will be available upon request.
– Bottled water is available in the relaxation rooms prior to spa services.
The fitness center is available between 6am – 4pm and operates as follows:
– Capacity is limited to four guests to ensure appropriate social distancing.
– The center will be closed every three hours (9am and 12:30pm) for thirty minutes to allow for the sanitization of equipment.
– Signs will be placed on machines to inform guests that it has been sanitized.
Activities & Amenities
Social distancing will be practiced throughout any activity for both associate and guest safety where applicable.
The pool is available between 9am – 7pm and operates as follows:
– Pool capacity will be reduced to ten to ensure appropriate social distancing
– Chairs and chaise lounges have been placed at a larger distance from one another to create proper social distancing from other guests you are not traveling with.
– Chairs will be set up with clean towels to make guests aware that they have been sanitized.
Please contact the Concierge team if you have any questions.
All procedures and adapted programming are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC and applicable governmental authorities.