Time Spent Together for Valentine’s Day
This Valentine’s Day spend the most precious commodity on one another – time. Nourish the connection with your partner by spending time tasting new flavors, bonding through unique experiences, restoring your body or conquering new (trail) heights together. The team at L’Auberge de Sedona has together curated romantic offerings for partners to create memories with one another.
Whether your intention is for the all-time necessary self-love or to engage in a mutually relaxing experience with your partner, the L’Apothecary Spa practitioners have created a treatment that delivers romance through the senses. This loving treatment is available throughout February.
- Infinite Love Massage: This aromatic whole-body retreat begins with a gentle essence application of mandarin, rose, geranium and orchid to your feet, followed by head to toe full body massage and gentle heart-opening rose quartz placements. In this serene voyage for the senses, your soul is soothed with the essences of blossoming flowers, your body is restored and your energies are balanced. After 60 or 90 minutes of serenity, we will treat you to a glass of sparkling kombucha. (60min: $210 single / $420 couples, 90min: $275 single / $550 couples)
Cress on Oak Creek
Sharing a meal together while tuning out distractions from the outside world can strengthen a bond between partners. Throughout the Valentine’s Day weekend (Friday 2/11 – Monday 2/14) the Cress on Oak Creek culinary team will offer romantic Valentine specials. These loving offerings can be paired with the seasonal winter menu or coursed together.
- Truffle and Mushroom Tartlet: Black Truffles, Wild Mushrooms, Basil Pesto, Vegan Feta ( V)
- Pacific Coast Oyster Selection: Red Ginseng Mignonette
- Braised Rabbit: Saffron Spätzle, Riesling Cream, Asparagus
- Chateaubriand for Two: Chateaubriand, Pumpkin Duchess Potatoes, Guajillo Mole, Chimichurri, Romanesco
- Beet Campanella Pasta: Roasted Baby Golden Beets, Braised Kale, Cashew Cream Sauce, Pine Nuts, Currents, Basil Oil (V)
- “Honeycomb Home”: Vanilla Honeycomb Layer Cake with Strawberry Pomegranate Gelée, Honey Crunch, Vanilla Chai Cream
- “Love Drunk”: Dark Chocolate Cherry Mousse Spiced with a Cherry Cayenne Pepper Mirror Glaze, Chocolate Sable, 24k Gold Leaf, Merlot Sauce
Offered exclusively to guests of L’Auberge, local experts share metaphysically immersive classes along with curated art experiences for those seeking a fulfilling excursion.
- Crystals and Love Sound Healing: Take an inner journey through the powerful sound of crystal bowls and connect with your love nature. Using all the senses to tap into your heart and soul to allow love to expand, for yourself, beloved, family and friends. With heart shaped crystal gifts, roses and lavender sachet, come experience a heart centered offering.
- Crystal Grid for Love: Create a Crystal Love grid to attract, enliven or deepen the love vibration in your life. With intention, meditation and crystals, activate your grid to open your heart and connect to your love nature.
- Love Readings with Tarot or Astrology: Experience the love as our resident card reader or astrologer shares messages from the divine focused on romance, family, friendships, and true unconditional love using cards or the current universal astrology chart.
- Love Letters: In conjunction with Valentine’s Day and the month of love, individuals and couples will be guided through a love letter writing exercise creating a special bond between their meaningful words and themselves or their partner. Heartwarming memories will be recorded in image and word as attendees will be guided in how to use color to express in a personal and meaningful way in addition to writing. Each participant will receive a journal made of handmade paper and a set of watercolor pens.
- Body Language Art Exhibit: From our earliest history the human form endures as inspiration to artists across the globe. Some of the earliest artwork recorded features images of the human form and to this day are breathtaking to the viewer from Leonardo Da Vinci’s “Vitruvian Man” to Michelangelo’s “David.” Throughout February, Goldenstein Art at L’Auberge de Sedona invites you to join them in celebrating the art of the human form with their 14th Annual “Body Language” art exhibit shared throughout L’Auberge. Both classic and modern interpretations are included in this highly anticipated exhibition which features the renowned bronzes of James Muir and John Waddell, Mike Medow’s stunning hand carved exotic wood figures, David Devary’s Cowboys & Cowgirls with Attitude and much more.
Engage your wanderlust spirit in Sedona with several opportunities to wander in Sedona, whether it be among the boutiques and art galleries or within nature hoping from trail to trail. Winter Wanderlust is a guestroom package at L’Auberge that offers guests a multiple night stay with up to $300 in resort credit. Stay longer and wander more.
While you’re in Sedona, take part in one of our February traditions – either create endorphins by running in our local race or take part in viewing one of many amazing films.
Posted: January 12, 2022
TheZoeReport.com “The Most Talked-About Spa Openings and Treatments of 2022”
TheZoeReport.com includes L’Apothecary Spa’s Turquoise and Sage Hydration treatment in their roundup of the buzz worthy treatments of the season – “making the decision to book a vacation entirely centered around a spa day all the more of a great idea.”
TripstoDiscover.com “11 Best Hotels for Adventure Lovers”
On TripstoDiscover.com, L’Auberge de Sedona is highlighted in the article titled “11 Best Hotels for Adventure Lovers.” The article highlights the resort and showcases the on-property offerings, L’Apothecary Spa, Cress on Oak Creek, and the specialty cottage suites.