A Celestial Ceremony to Celebrate the Best Day to Marry
“Professional astrologer and author Carolyne Faulkner says that in numerology terms the number two signifies resolve and strength, while in astrology the number two is ruled by Venus. According to Carolyne, the 20/2/2020 indicates ’empowered commitments, emotional stability and the fulfillment of sacred contracts’, and is also a date when Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto, Mars and the Moon are all in the same sign’.”
In celebration of this perfect wedding date, we have created a wedding package that combines a touch of Sedona magic along with starlight romance.
- Ceremony along Oak Creek just before sunset when the light is most romantic
- Cocktail Reception including special touches to honor the astrological significance of the date.
- Star Bathing led by L’Auberge meditation instructor as everyone arrives at the reception.
- Star Gazing with a local astronomer for guests to come and enjoy while mingling with other guests
- Specialty Vortex Therapy cocktail served along with hors d’oeuvres
- Dinner set inside with a menu expertly coordinated by Executive Chef Franck Desplechin
- Added touch of the stars with Psychics, Tarot Card Readers, or Aura Readers for guests to interact with during the reception .
- As guests leave the reception, a nightcap of moon milk star cookies will be offered.
While not at the peak of the planets alignment, February 22nd of 2020 will still provide the astrological benefits of the number two. The 22nd of February is also the start of a new moon which represents a time of great self-awareness where hopes and visions for the future can be manifested – another perfect time for a wedding.
Contact Us To Learn More:
Please send us an email or call 855-208-4797 so we can set up a time to discuss details that fits best in your schedule.
Terms & Conditions: Management reserves all rights. Food and Beverage minimums apply, must be used in a group dining event/private event. Blackout dates apply.